Terms of Service
By using the morgandoctor.com website or the 778-726-4377 phone number (both referred to as the “Service”), or any other services of Aporia Records Inc. (“Aporia“), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service“).
- You must be a human. Content submitted by “bots” or other automated methods is not permitted.
- You must be at least 13 years old or the minimum legal age in your country to use the Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of the Service under applicable laws.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Aporia, or any other Aporia service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of Aporia.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You expressly understand and agree that Aporia shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Aporia has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
Permissions You Give to Us
- Aporia does not claim ownership of your content, but you grant Aporia a license to use it. When you submit content or information that is covered by intellectual property rights (such as a love letter) on or in connection with the Service, you hereby grant to Aporia an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content.
- You understand that all submissions to the Service are anonymous, and agree that Aporia is permitted use any content you submit to the Service without attributing it to you.
- Aporia can remove any content or information you share on the Service if it believes that the content violates these Terms of Service, or Aporia is permitted or required to do so by law.
Modifications to the Service
- Aporia reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Aporia shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Our Service is provided “as is,” and Aporia can't guarantee it will be safe and secure or will work perfectly all the time. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, APORIA ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Our responsibility for anything that happens on the Service (also called “liability”) is limited as much as the law will allow. If there is an issue with the Service, Aporia can't know what all the possible impacts might be. You agree that Aporia won't be responsible (“liable”) for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms of Service, even if Aporia knows they are possible. This includes when Aporia deletes your content or information.
- If any aspect of this agreement is unenforceable, the rest will remain in effect.
- Any amendment or waiver to our agreement must be in writing and signed by Aporia. If Aporia fails to enforce any aspect of this agreement, it will not be a waiver.
- Aporia reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
- This agreement does not give rights to any third parties.
- You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without Aporia's consent.
- Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if Aporia's ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets) or by law.
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and of the Country of Canada, and you irrevocably attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario to resolve any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against Aporia that arises out of or relates to them.